Friday, September 11, 2009

interviews

I actually got a call back from the guy I thought I was to have a phone interview with yesterday. Apparently he just wanted to set up a time for an interview in person. Monday, 9am. From the way he was talking it sounded like a formality.

Tomorrow (Saturday) morning I have the test/interview for the Kumon center. And after that it's looking like a day of college football. Penn State hosts Syracuse at noon, Michigan-Notre Dame is at 3:30. Then it's home for dinner, and back at 8pm for Ohio State vs. USC. The first game I care about. The second two are a big deal for the Big Ten.

1 comment:

Troy said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only Safari user. Maybe theres one more. It's quite fast on a mac, but a waste of time on Windows.

Good luck at the interview tomorrow morning.

Troy