Wednesday, January 21, 2009

new music

Previously:
Eisley :: Room Noises :: 7/10
Armor for Sleep :: Dream to Make Believe :: 6/10
Bright Eyes :: Cassadaga :: 4/10
The Almost :: Southern Weather :: 9/10
Bedouin Soundclash :: Sounding a Mosaic :: 8/10
Cursive :: The Ugly Organ :: 5/10
Sara Bareilles :: Little Voice :: 6/10
Catch 22 :: Keasbey Nights :: 6/10
Paramore :: Riot! :: 8/10

Artist:  The Ataris
Album:  So Long, Astoria
iTunes Genre:  Alternative & Punk

My Rating:  7/10

Thoughts:  I've actually listened to this album a few times, and rather enjoy it.  It's definitely fun, artistic, high quality.  But, I still can't rate it higher than Paramore, so The Ataris are stuck at 7.  Not very helpful thoughts, I must admit.  I don't really feel like actually analyzing anything right now.

Best Track:  In This Diary
Best Track Title:  The Hero Dies In This One

Up Next:  Thursday

No comments: