Saturday, December 20, 2008

plans

As an addendum to this post about the will of God based on Psalm 16, here's another reminder about planning, one which I have been applying quite a bit in recent days.
Make plans by seeing advice.

That's from Proverbs 20:18.

In other news, my computer is slowly dying. It is running incredibly slowly. It won't run Chrome or Firefox anymore, so I'm using an old version of IE7. Occasionally it runs out of "virtual memory." I was about to wipe my hard drive and start over, which would help immensely, but my CD drive decided to stop working also. I am learning patience and contentment. And I'm learning to type slowly. My computer decided that it will only recognize about one keystroke every 1/2 second. This is what happens when I type full speed:

For God so loved te wold that he gave his oly son that whoever believes in him shoudnot perish but have everlasting life.

That wasn't too bad, actually, but you get the picture.

For od so loved the orld.

No comments: