Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Endurance

How easy it is for me to grow tired! How quickly I become overwhelmed by the stresses of life. I pray that God would give me the grace to endure in love and good works, and to place my full faith in him, not in my ability to manage myself and my circumstances.

Belinda has encouraged me recently with these words from Galatians:

Galatians 6:9 NLT
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

And I read this from Hebrews this morning:

Hebrews 6:11-12 NLT
Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true. Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God’s promises because of their faith and endurance.

No comments: